January 9, 2012

Soul Screamers Reading Challenge



I´m participating in the Soul Screamers Reading Challenge hosted by Rachel at Fiktshun.

The Challenge
To read or re-read and review(or post about) all five full-length books in the Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent between January 15 and June 14, 2012.

The Books
My Soul to Take (Goodreads)
January 15-February 14, 2012

My Soul to Save (Goodreads)
February 15-March 14, 2012

My Soul to Keep (Goodreads)
March 15-April 14-2012

My Soul to Steal (Goodreads)
April 15-May14, 2012

If I Die (Goodreads)
May 15-June 14, 2012

This is going to be my first time reading this series and I´m really looking forward to read them. Check the challenge here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am also doing the challenge and reading the books for the first time. Are you reading the novellas too? I read the 0.5 before the first book but I don't think I should have :S It kind of ruined it a bit.

    - Rachelia
    (New follower!)

    ReplyDelete