March 12, 2012

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? (1)

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey

This is my first "It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?" and I first saw it at Smart Girls Read blog.

Yesterday night I finished reading My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent, this read was for my Souls Screamers Reading Challenge and I need to write my review ASAP.

So, what I´m going to read next?

Title: Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1)
Author: Robin LaFevers
Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Release date: April 3, 2012
Add it to Goodreads

And after reading Grave Mercy I´m not sure what to read next, I got approved my netgalley request of The Weepers: The Other Life by Susanne Winacker (yay!) and I also received two books, Sweetly by Jackson Pearce and Forgotten by Cat Patrick lend to my by Latin Books Tour.

What are you reading on Monday?

1 comment:

  1. This book looks amazing and loving this meme. I'm reading Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare and Central by Raine Thomas (both sequels) :)

    ReplyDelete