September 6, 2012

Book Cover Battle #20

This section or meme is call Book Cover Battle, the first time I saw it was at Books Passion for Life as UK vs US  and  Bookaholics book club as UK vs The World but because I don´t live in the UK, I can´t name it that way, so for now is Book Cover Battle .

This week book cover battle is

The Tiger´s Curse by Colleen Houck
Click on the image to go to Goodreads
US(New)
US (Original)



Spain
Slovenia





















I like the both US covers and the Spanish cover. The tiger is so cute and I love their eyes but my favorite is the Spanish cover.

What do you think? Which is your favorite?

6 comments:

  1. The new US cover is definitely my favourite! I love the painterly, but still realistic, feel, and the designs, and the blue tone. And in person, all of the books in The Tiger Saga have some of the most gorgeous covers I've ever seen. They shine and glow and I could stare at them forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both the US and Spanish cover too, but I prefer the US cover! This book just came in the mail for me this week, so I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the US cover, but think the Spanish one is pretty cool by having the girl on the cover with the tiger. Actually, they're all pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh pretty! I prefer the US one but the Spain is great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Spanish cover best.
    I've been seeing these books around the blogosphere and they sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Although I really like the US(new) cover, I have to admit that I like the Spanish one as well.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete