March 27, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (69): The Chaos of Stars

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The book I´m waiting this week is


The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White
Release date: September 10th 2013 
Isadora’s family is seriously screwed up.

Of course, as the human daughter of Egyptian gods, that pretty much comes with the territory. She’s also stuck with parents who barely notice her, and a house full of relatives who can’t be bothered to remember her name. After all, they are going to be around forever—and she’s a mere mortal.

Isadora’s sick of living a life where she’s only worthy of a passing glance, and when she has the chance to move to San Diego with her brother, she jumps on it. But Isadora’s quickly finding that a “normal” life comes with plenty of its own epic complications—and that there’s no such thing as a clean break when it comes to family. Much as she wants to leave her past behind, she can’t shake the ominous dreams that foretell destruction for her entire family. When it turns out there may be truth in her nightmares, Isadora has to decide whether she can abandon her divine heritage after all.


What book are you waiting this week?
Leave your WOW links.

11 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this one, too :) Sounds so good, and I love the cover :) Great pick, Adriana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one, especially the beautiful cover!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is new to me - Thanks for the pick..just added to my GR shelf

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this one, but of course I know who that author is :) I haven't read on of her books before though. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick -- I've seen this one a lot today and I love the cover! Just added to my TBR!

    My WoW

    Eva @ All Books Considered

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for this one!!! I really hope I get approved for it from Edelweiss!

    My WOW

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cover is absolutely breathtaking and the premise screams "READ ME"! Definitely am waiting with you on this Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love just about everything about this book! <3

    Beth | The Reading Vixens [Formerly YA Vixens]
    The Reading Vixens!
    Vixen's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm definitely looking forward to more from Kiersten White! Loved the Paranormalcy series!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Egyptian influence is so cool and totally new to me! I look forward to this too. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete