September 22, 2015

Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR
(in no particular order)
I mentioned Me Before You These on my Summer TBR and Spring TBR post and Still haven´t read it and also I mentioned Scarlet on my Spring TBR post, so I hope to read them this year. 
These are the books that I planned to read this fall.

YOUNG ADULT BOOKS
The Demon King (Seven Realms #1) by Cinda Williams Chima

The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness
Ice Like Fire (Snow Like Ashes #2) by Sara Raasch
A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis


ADULT BOOKS
The Rosie Effect (Don Tillman #2) by Graeme Simsion
Me Before You (Me Before You #1) by Jojo Moyes
Magic Slays (Kate Daniels #5) by Ilona Andrews

I also plan to read The Lies About Truth by Courtney C. Stevens and I Crawl Through It by A.S. King.


What books are on your fall TBR list?
Leave me your link in the comments.

10 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to Ice Like Fire. Enjoy your fall reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I forget Ice Like Fire and A Madness So Discreet? Well, I want to read them anyway. They shall be put on the extended tbr! Great list, good luck!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I can't wait for Ice Like Fire and A Madness so Discreet! I was mainly picking actual TBR books vs releases that will become TBR books. Oh well!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Orphan Queen is FANTASTIC! I really want to read Ice Like Fire and The Rest of Us Just Live Here, both of those are on my list too ;)
    I hope you enjoy these book!

    My List

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must read The Rosie Effect... so many people keep telling me to read it. I adored Scarlet although I still prefer Cinder and Cress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have similar books on our TBR: I have The Rose Project & The Rosie Effect and also Me Before You!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only read Scarlet, and I thought it was okay. Ice Like Fire is on my list too. I just started reading The Rest of Just Live Here. I'm only ten pages in, but already it's so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still have not read Snow Like Ashes, I really want to read it and Ice Like Fire too.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/22/top-ten-tuesday-23/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list, I also hope to read Scarlet and A Madness So Discreet this autumn <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving this list! Young Adult fiction is my all-time favorite so I am thrilled I came across your blog. I recently read an awesome science fiction-esque YA book by author Trudie Hayes entitled, "Convergence" (http://www.loveyourme.com/). The book follows pre-teens Otis, Chandler and Marissa on their first day of school. They are three really different individuals who end up meeting/connecting after a series of bizarre "chance" situations. This book has everything from elements of science fiction, fantasy and contains a really positive inspirational message too! The first day of school is hard enough already but even more difficult when parallel universes exist!! I couldn't put it down. Definitely check it out

    ReplyDelete