May 2, 2016

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Date.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading
The Mistake (Off-Campus #2) by Elle Kennedy (4/5 stars)
The Crimson Crown (Seven Realms #4) by Cinda Williams Chima (5/5 stars) 

Currently reading
The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins

What I´m going to read next?
Ruined (Ruined #1) by Amy Tintera 

What are you reading today?
Leave me your links!

5 comments:

  1. Seeing a lot of Ruined lately! Hope you enjoy it too!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to hear what you think of The Girl on the Train, I'm still not sure if I want to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had The Girl on the Train on my list but took it off, not sure it is for me and I love suspense, thrillers etc. Hope you are the majority and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked Girl on the Train but didn't love it, curious to see what you think of it. I did see the trailer for the movie that's coming and I'll probably go see it. :) And I think Ruined looks good, I like that cover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't read The Girl On The Train.

    Not sure I will.

    Have a great rest of the week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

    ReplyDelete