September 13, 2016

Top Ten ALL TIME Favorite Books

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten ALL TIME Favorite Books
(in no particular order)

Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen: are in my all time favorites classics, I love this books, especially Pride and Prejudice. At one time I was so obsessed with it that I also bought the tv series (Colin Flirt) and the movies to add to my collection.

Little Women (Little Women #1) by Louisa May Alcott : I don´t remember exactly but I think that I was in middle school when I read it for the first time and I really really loved it, since that time I´ve read it several times but not recently.


The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games #1) by Suzanne Collins: Every time I think the word dystopian the book that comes to my mind is The Hunger Games, maybe because it was the first one that I read of this genre of because it leave a mark on me (I don´t know).
 Ashfall (Ashfall #1) by Mike Mullin : A super volcano erupted that ends the civilization of the cities around it; this book is about the struggle of a teenage boy trying to survive and find his family that at the time of the eruption were visiting relatives in another state.
I loved this quote from Will Durant : "Civilization exists by geological consent, subject to change without notice."


Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling : I love Harry Potter! is one of my all time favorites. Is a must read.
The Summoning (Darkest Powers #1) by Kelley Armstrong: I love this series, is one of my favorites. It has an special place in my heart.


Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead: is one of my favorite YA paranormal series.
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: is my favorite contemporary novel of all time. I love St. Clair and Anna.

Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews: Kate Daniels is currently my favorite urban fantasy series.
Dark Lover by J.R. Ward: I love the Black Dagger Brotherhood series and the first book is one of my favorites.

What are your favorite books of ALL TIME?
Leave me your links!

3 comments:

  1. It's so impossible to do this list. :/ Glad to see BDB on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Women is one of my favorite books of all time.
    My ttt
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2016/09/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-favorite-ghost.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post! I LOVED the Vampire Academy Series!! I can't believe I didn't think to put it on my list! My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete