November 28, 2016

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Date.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading
Once a Gypsy (Irish Traveller #1) by Danica Winters (2.5 or 3/5 stars)
It's Not Summer Without You (Summer #2) by Jenny Han (4.5/5 stars)
Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson #2) by Darynda Jones(4.5/5 stars)

What I´m going to read next?
Vicious (Vicious #1) by V.E. Schwab

What are you reading today?
Leave me your links!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! I love the Charley Davidson series! I'm a bit behind in it currently, but I can't wait until I can get caught up! LOL!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Darynda Jones series on my TBR list but I just never seem to get to it.I hope you enjoy Vicious!

    My It's Monday! Post
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete