June 20, 2017

Top Ten Series I've Been Meaning To Start But Haven't

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Series I've Been Meaning To Start But Haven't
(in no particular order)

YOUNG ADULT SERIES
The Winner's Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski 

The Remnant Chronicles series Mary E. Pearson

The Raven Cycle series by Maggie Stiefvater 

Study series by Maria V. Snyder

The Grisha trilogy by Leigh Bardugo

Jasper Dent trilogy by Barry Lyga

ADULT SERIES
Mistborn series by Brandon Sanderson 

Shades of Magic series by V.E. Schwab


The Others series by Anne Bishop

Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs


Have you read any of this books
Which one should I start with?
Leave me your link in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. OOoh nice!!! I ADORE Maria's Study series!! I recommend ALL her books because they are all soooo amazing! She was pretty much my first fantasy author! Also loved The Winner's Curse, Kiss of Deception series and I myself need to finish Anne Bishop's series! I'm halfway through it at the moment!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Shades of Magic books are so, so good! Probably one of my favourite fantasy series ever :) I still need to read the Study books, The Winner's Curse books and the Grisha trilogy, although only the last was on my list. The Raven Cycle is one of my favourite series, I hope you enjoy it!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/20/top-ten-tuesday-112/

    ReplyDelete