February 27, 2018

Books I Could Re-read Forever

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish but now is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl

Books I Could Re-read Forever
(in no particular order)

I usually don´t re-read books unless I need to refresh my memory before continuing with the trilogy or series or when I´m in a reading slump and on those times I like to re-read these books.

Leaving Paradise duology by Simone Elkeles

Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling 

Darkest Powers trilogy by Kelley Armstrong 

Fire and Thorns Trilogy by Rae Carson

 
I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella

Once Burned and Twice Tempted (Night Prince) by Jeaniene Frost

Which books do yo usually re-read?
Leave me your links!

5 comments:

  1. The only books on your list that I've read are Harry Potter, but I've wanted to read most of them for a long time. I've heard so many good things about Anna and the French Kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna seems like it would be a fun read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome list! I definitely want to reread the Harry Potter series too!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of the books in your TTT post this week. Lots of books for me to explore. Happy reading!!

    Here's a link to my TTT post this week:
    http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2018/02/top-ten-tuesday-top-20-books-i-want-to.html?showComment=1519763870518#c5107883999471523910

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Harry Potter books were on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/02/27/top-ten-tuesday-148/

    ReplyDelete