July 10, 2018

Top Ten Best Books I’ve Read In 2018 (So Far)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish but now is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl

Top Ten Favorite Books I've Read In 2018 So Far 
(in no particular order)

Our Dark Duet (Monsters of Verity #2) by Victoria Schwab (4.5/5 stars)

Magic Binds (Kate Daniels #9) by Ilona Andrews (5/5 stars)
The Well of Ascension (Mistborn #2) by Brandon Sanderson (5/5 stars)
The Hating Game by Sally Thorne (4.5/5 stars) (Review)

Burn for Me (Hidden Legacy #1) by Ilona Andrews (4.5/5 stars)
White Hot (Hidden Legacy #2) by Ilona Andrews (4.5/5 stars)
Wildfire (Hidden Legacy #3) by Ilona Andrews (4.5/5 stars)


Visions (Cainsville #2) by Kelley Armstrong (5/5 stars)
Betrayals (Cainsville #4) by Kelley Armstrong (4.5/5 stars)
Rituals (Cainsville #5) by Kelley Armstrong (5/5 stars)


What books are your favorites so far?
Leave me your link in the comments.

7 comments:

  1. Nice!! Loooove Kelley's books!! Always happy to read one of those! I still need to read Our Dark Duet but glad it made your list!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thisclose to buying "The Hating Game" a couple weeks ago. Glad to see you liked it! Thanks for stopping by my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard amazing things about The Hating Game, and funnily enough was sent a copy thanks to a Book Outlet order mix up. It does sound fun so someday I plan to give it a chance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try more of Kelley Armstrong's books (I love her City of the Lost series) and I've been mulling Ilona Andrews as well, since I want to read more urban fantasy. Looks like some nice picks here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read anything by Andrews before, but after loving Patricia Briggs, she was the next one they told me to read! I just haven't gotten to them yet!

    Thanks for stopping by Take Me Away… earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still need to read Our Dark Duet. I liked the first book, but I never seem to finish series for some reason.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Hating Game was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete