The Top Ten in 2011 is a meme hosted by Jessica from Confessions of a Bookaholic and Lisa from A Life Bound By Books, Jamie & Patricia from Two Chicks on Books, and Rachel from Fiktshun.
Top 10 Book Boyfriends in 2011These are my Top Ten boys that I come to love this 2011 from books published this year.
1. Adrian Ivanskov from Bloodlines, I have a soft spot for him.
“Takes a lot of tries before you hit perfection." He paused to reconsider that. "Well, except for my parents. They got it on the first try."
2. Alex Kylar from Angel Fire (Angel #2)
"Willow, things feel more uncertain than ever now" he said finally. "But I love you. For as long as I live - if that´s fifty years from now, or just next week - I´ll love you."
3. Cricket Bell from Lola and The Boy Next Door. He´s so sweet and cute.
“I know you aren't perfect. But it's a person's imperfections that make them perfect for someone else.”
4. Four from Divergent: he´s brave, dauntless and sexy.
“I might be in love with you." He smiles a little. "I'm waiting until I'm sure to tell you, though.”
5. Ash fron The Iron Knight (Iron Fey #4)
“My fall began, as many stories do, with a girl.”
6. Will from Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices #2), OMG Will won my heart in this book.
“Ah,” said a voice from the doorway, “having your annual ‘everyone thinks Will is a lunatic’ meeting, are you?
“It’s biannual,” said Jem. “And no, this is not that meeting.”
7. Renier Laroche fron Wolfsbane (Nightshade #2): he´s the Alpha of the pack, sexy and protective.
8. Akiva from Daughter of Smoke and Bones: breath-stealingly beautiful with fiery wings and fire color eyes.
“Your soul sings to mine. My soul is yours, and it always will be, in any world. No matter what happens. I need you to remember that I love you.”
9. Jem from Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices #2) is sweet, handsome, kind, the type of person that everybody loves.
“I've never minded it," he went on. "Being lost, that is. I had always thought one could not truly be lost if one knew one's own heart. But I fear I may be lost without knowing yours.”
10. Etienne St.Clair from Lola and The Boy Next Door and Anna and the French Kiss, yes that St.Clair, the gorgeous boy with brown eyes and mussed artist hair,*swoons*.
“How do you . . .” I’m struggling to find the right words. “How do you and Anna make it work?You make it seem easy.”
“Being with Anna is easy. She’s the one.”
My plus one is a non-YA.
11. John Matthew from Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood #9) : I´m in love of him since book 2, he´s a great fighter, protective and really sexy.