December 13, 2012

Book Cover Battle #32

This section or meme is call Book Cover Battle, the first time I saw it was at Books Passion for Life as UK vs US  and  Bookaholics book club as UK vs The World but because I don´t live in the UK, I can´t name it that way, so for now is Book Cover Battle .

This week book cover battle is

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments #1) by Cassandra Clare
Click on the image to go to Goodreads

US
Spanish
German
Italian
Bulgarian
Turkish
Czech
Polish
Canadian
Japanese


I have always liked the US cover and still do, but this time I also like the Canadian cover.

What do you think? Which is your favorite? 

13 comments:

  1. I agree with your choices of US and Canadian but I also think the German one looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Canadian one, but it needs something on the cover to signify that it's a YA book. The Bulgarian one made me giggle... why hello nipple :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh the Italian and Canadian covers are my favourite here! I've never been too fond of the US cover so all those that are similar aren't doing it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the German cover best!
    Some of these are really ugly, though (namely, the Czech and Polish one).

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the Italian one. It's so well done and creepy:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I prefer the US cover the best, although the Canadian and German are nice too and suit the book well. The Spanish cover for some reason uses the image from book 2. The Czech cover look the worst, I wouldn't want to read the book. Italian is too dark, and why do all Japanese covers for YA novels look like covers for manga I'll never understand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still prefer the US one. Some of the others are so odd looking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the US cover the best. Canadian and German are also nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the green part on German n Canadian cover. Just the green I like, plus there's no body appear ;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the Canadian and American ones, they look the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have City of Bones but have not had a chance to read it yet. I'm hoping to read it before the movie comes out :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the US cover the best I think, but the Spanish and Canadian are pretty good too!

    ReplyDelete