May 23, 2017

Top Ten Good Beach Reads

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Good Beach Reads
(in no particular order)
For me beach reads are books with a cute, funny, fluffy romance without heavy drama.
Here is my last year Top Ten Beach Reads.
The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer #1) by Jenny Han : This is a good beach read, I like some character more than others.
To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before #1) by Jenny Han : This one is my favorite book written by Jenny Han, is a cute, light and funny read.
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson: Road trip! I love road trip books.


The Distance Between Us by Kasie West : I loved it! A sweet and cute love story.
On the Fence by Kasie West : I also loved this one....This is a love story between two best friends.


Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss #1) by Stephanie Perkins: This one is my favorite contemporary novel of all time, it has a place in my heart.
How My Summer Went Up in Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski: Another road trip book. I love it! This book is so funny! I was laughing hysterically. I wasn´t expecting to like it, so much.
Wish You Were Italian (If Only . . . #2) by Kristin Rae: It´s a perfect summer read because its a light, adorable, cute, with a friendship and romance that felt a little like serendipity or that was meant to happen, with a bit of adventure and a great setting because is Italy!.

ADULT
I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella : This one is my favorite written by Kinsella and it´s really cute and funny.
The Rosie Project (Don Tillman #1) by Graeme Simsion : This one is hilarious I didn´t think that I was going to enjoyed it so much.

¿What books are your favorites beach reads?
Leave me your link in the comments.

1 comment: