April 29, 2018

Stacking the Shelves (65): March - April

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga´s Reviews and Reading Reality, which showcases the books we've purchased, won, borrowed and received in the mail. 

These are the books I got in the month of march and april.

FOR REVIEW
My Plain Jane (The Lady Janies #2) by Cynthia Hand, Jodi Meadows, Brodi Ashton
What If It's Us by Becky Albertalli & Adam Silvera 

Thanks to the publisher for the eARC.

BOUGHT
The Curse of Tenth Grave (Charley Davidson #10) by Darynda Jones
Magic Binds (Kate Daniels #9) by Ilona Andrews
Marked in Flesh (The Others #4) by Anne Bishop
Betrayals (Cainsville #4) by Kelley Armstrong

FOR MY KINDLE
Her Every Fear by Peter Swanson
Legion (Talon #4) by Julie Kagawa

Pines (Wayward Pines #1) by Blake Crouch 
Wayward (Wayward Pines #2) by Blake Crouch
The Last Town (Wayward Pines #3) by Blake Crouch

What books did you get?
Leave me your link in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. OOoh nice!!! Seeing some faves here!! And ohhh....Tenth Grave! Be sure to pace yourself!! Things get intense in these last few books and holy cow, did you see that 13th Grave was pushed back to February?! I'm losing my mind with all these push backs! lol!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Adrienne for visiting my blog. I really enjoyed the Lux series Tbh I don't recall if I finished but not because I didn't like it.

    Great haul! Currently listening to Legion, I've really enjoyed the series so far and can't wait to read Inferno.

    I'm really wanting to get the Cynthia Hand, Brodi Aston and Jodi Meadows book, how is it? They're 3 great writers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing Legion on here reminds me I really need to get on reading the Talon series! I have up to Legion on my shelves, I just haven't got to reading the series yet! I think that's a goal for this year since a few different people have told me I need to pick it up! Thanks for stopping by my StS! :)

    ReplyDelete