December 29, 2011

Top 10 Heroines and Villains in 2011


The Top Ten in 2011 is a meme hosted by Jessica from Confessions of a Bookaholic and Lisa from A Life Bound By Books, Jamie & Patricia from Two Chicks on Books, and Rachel from Fiktshun.

Top 10 Books Heroines in 2011
(From books published in 2011)

 
1.  MacKayla Lane from ShadowFever (Fever #5)


2. Tris from Divergent by Veronica Roth
(Goodreads)

    3.  Karou from Daughter of Smoke and Bones by Laini Taylor

    4. Calla Tor from Wolfsbane (Nightshade #2) by Andrea Cremer

    5.  Alexandria "Alex" Andros from Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
    6.  Clary Fray from City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4)
7.  Tessa Gray from Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices #2)

8.  Meghan Chase from The Iron Queen(Iron Fey #3)
(Goodreads)


9.  Dru Anderson from Defiance (Strange Angels #4) and Reckoning(Strange Angels #5) by Lili St. Crow (Goodreads)


10.  Willow from Angel Fire (Angel #2)
(Goodreads)


 
Top 10 Books Villains in 2011
(From books published in 2011)


1.  Sinsar Dubh from ShadowFever (Fever #5)


2.  Unseelie Prince Cruce a.k.a War from ShadowFever (Fever #5)



3.  Logan Bane from Wolfsbane (Nightshade #2) by Andrea Cremer


4.  Raziel from Angel Fire (Angel #2)


5.  Jonathan Christopher Morgenstern from The City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4) (Goodreads)


6.  The Magister from Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices #2)


7.  Sergej from Reckoning(Strange Angels #5)


8.  Warner from Shatter Me


9.  Aenghus Óg from Hounded (The Iron Druid Chronicles #1)


10.  Emile Laroche from Wolfsbane (Nightshade #2) by Andrea Cremer




9 comments:

  1. ooh aenghus og/remember her/stopped reading hounded 2 do chores and 4got were i was at
    so need 2 start ovr sgain
    /mad

    my top characters that made the book work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I picked the 'old' Mac as one of the most annoying characters, I still would pick her as one of my favorites as well! Great choice! And Tris goes without saying, I think. : D

    Oh yes, the Sinsar Dubh! *sigh* I need to reread the books, but I'm too afraid I'll again dislike something new. (Last time I reread them it happened. I felt so lost LOL)

    All my best,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO happy to see another Dru lover!!She's one of my fave heroines. Tris and Tessa also made my list. Great choices!

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific list! I still need to read a few of these books and I REALLY need to pick up Angel Fire. I've heard it's amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I would have put Cruce on mine if I had figured out your excellent way of de-spoilering it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really, really need to read Divergent and Shatter Me, definitely on my lists for next year. My themed list is similar to yours. I did Top 10 Awesome Book Chicks

    http://twentysomethingfictionwriter.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-10-awesome-chicks-of-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your villains like Jonathan Morgenstern, Logan Bane, and Emilie Laroche. I haven't read the other books yet. The heroines were great ones like Tessa, Meghan, Clary, Calla, and Tris. I still must read the Fever series!
    My Top 10 Characters of 2011

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Tris and Meghan!! especially your list of villains! Warner rocks.

    ReplyDelete