December 14, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (2)


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The book I´m waiting this week is:

Tittle: Don´t Breathe a Word.
Author:  Holly Cupala
Release date: January 3, 2012.
 Add on Goodreads
Read Preview HERE.

Joy Delamere is suffocating...
From asthma, which has nearly claimed her life. From her parents, who will do anything to keep that from happening. From delectably dangerous Asher, who is smothering her from the inside out.
Joy can take his words - tender words, cruel words - until the night they go too far.
Now, Joy will leave everything behind to find the one who has offered his help, a homeless boy called Creed. She will become someone else. She will learn to survive. She will breathe... if only she can get to Creed before it’s too late.
Set against the gritty backdrop of Seattle’s streets and a cast of characters with secrets of their own, Holly Cupala’s powerful new novel explores the subtleties of abuse, the meaning of love, and how far a girl will go to discover her own strength.
This is one of the contemporary novels that I will read in 2012. The story sounds really good and I like cover.

Which book are you waiting this week?

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like it could be a really emotional read. Looking forward to it myself.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this cover!

    stop by my wow?!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/arc-review-incarnate.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a contemporary read that I just might enjoy. :) Great pick!

    Happy Wednesday!
    Jessi @ Reading in the Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. I love the cover! It's sooo pretty! The book sounds intriguing! Thank you for sharing it! Great choice!! ^_^

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard wonderful things about this story, and I just love the cover!

    Have an amazing reading week!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had my eye on this one for a while I'm really excited for it to be released! Awesome pick!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not heard of this one; sounds interesting!
    My "WOW"

    ReplyDelete