July 19, 2012

Book Battle #15


This section or meme is call Book Cover Battle, the first time I saw it was at Books Passion for Life as UK vs US  and  Bookaholics book club as UK vs The World but because I don´t live in the UK, I can´t name it that way, so for now is Book Cover Battle .

This week book cover battle is


Blood Promise(Vampire Academy #4) by Richelle Mead

US                                                                     UK



   


















Indonesian                                                                 German


 



















Greek                                                                     Spanish


 



















Swedish                                                              Bulgarian

Click on the image to go to Goodreads



This time the covers that I like most are those of Germany, the UK and Greece.

My 2 favorites because I'm undecided between the UK and Germany covers.  I love the UK cover because I personally prefer red book covers, and I just love the German cover as soon as I saw it, but it reminds me a bit of The Morganville Vampires covers.


What do you think? Which is your favorite?

10 comments:

  1. My favorite is the US cover! The Greek cover looks pretty good.

    Least favorite: Swedish cover. The VA logo on the girl's forehead bugs me. x_X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh so many VA cover versions! I think the UK covers are cute. I like all of them but I'm leaning more toward the US versions. I didn't like the US ones at first but I gradually grew on them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the Spanish & US are the same, like that one the best though the Greek one is second.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Greek cover is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Greek cover is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the UK covers of the Vampire Academy series, they're so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. While the German cover is nice, I prefer the Greek cover. And although it really just makes use of black, white and read, I like it the best.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am torn between a couple of them. I love the German and the Indonesian covers. Usually, the US cover is always a fave for me, but not this time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am quite fond of the US (and therefore Spanish) covers, but I so have to say I really like the Greek cover. It's not quite as . . . I don't know, smooth? Or something, I do like the cover model, though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely love the German cover! The Swedish one is lovely as well. As for the USA/Spain duo, I wish the US titles were written across the fence's centre like the Spain one is....That just looks better to me.

    ReplyDelete