November 7, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (49) : Dark Triumph


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The book I´m waiting this week is


Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin #2) by Robin LaFevers
Release date: April 2nd, 2013 
Sybella arrives at the convent’s doorstep half mad with grief and despair. Those that serve Death are only too happy to offer her refuge—but at a price. Naturally skilled in both the arts of death and seduction, the convent views Sybella as one of their most dangerous weapons.

But those assassin’s skills are little comfort when the convent returns her to a life that nearly drove her mad. Her father’s rage and brutality are terrifying, and her brother’s love is equally monstrous. And while Sybella is a weapon of justice wrought by the god of Death himself, He must give her a reason to live. When she discovers an unexpected ally imprisoned in the dungeons, will a daughter of Death find something other than vengeance to live for?

This heart-pounding sequel to Grave Mercy serves betrayal, treachery, and danger in equal measure, bringing readers back to fifteenth century Brittany and will keep them on the edge of their seats.

Which book are you waiting this week?
Leave your WOW links.

10 comments:

  1. This sounds like something I would like! I added it to my TBR
    My wow
    http://ratherbarefoot.blogspot.se/2012/11/waiting-on-wednesday-if-i-should-die.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never finished Grave Mercy. I should give it another try.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have book 1 in my TBR pile and I'm eager to read it.

    Here's my WOW pick.

    Kat
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read Grave Mercy, but nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't had the chance to read book one in the series but I would love to give them a try. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen this one quite a bit lately, I'm not a fan of the cover but it sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choice! I really enjoyed Grave Mercy and I think it will be pretty cool to hear from Sybella's point of view. The end of Grave Mercy really set the stage for an interesting story from her POV!

    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My YES! This looks so freaking awesome! I just got my copy of Grave Mercy a few weeks back...I've been wanting to read it for the longest time. I just know I'll love it and book two looks even more epic! GREAT choice, thanks for sharing :D Here's my WoW pick this week

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes, yes. yes! *faints* I loved Grave Mercy and cannot wait to read this one! My WoW
    killer pick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still haven't read Grave Mercy and I don't know if I will, but I am tempted now that I know that it's part of a series...

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete