December 24, 2012

Top 10 Best Books I’ve Read in 2012




Top 10 Best YA Books I’ve Read in 2012 
(in no particular order)

(Must be a book I’ve read in 2012, doesn’t have to be released in 2012)

1. Looking for Alaska by John Green

2. Ashen Winter (Ashfall #2) by Mike Mullin

3. The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) by Julie Kagawa

4. Cinder (Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer 

5. Before I Wake (Soul Screamers #6) by Rachel Vincent 

6. Hallowed (Unearthly #2) by Cynthia Hand

7. Dreamless (Starcrossed #2) by Josephine Angelini

8. Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout 

9. Pivot Point (Pivot Point #1) by Kasie West

10. Splintered by A.G. Howard

Honorable mentions : 






Top 10(5) Best Adult & NA Books I’ve Read in 2012 
(in no particular order)

1. Lover Reborn (Black Dagger Brotherhood #10) by J.R. Ward

2. Easy by Tammara Webber

3. Slammed (Slammed #1) by Colleen Hoover

4. Point of Retreat (Slammed #2) by Colleen Hoover

5. Thirteen (Women of the Otherworld #13) by Kelley Armstrong


What are your favorite books of 2012?
Leave me your link in the comments.

12 comments:

  1. The Immortal Rules is on my top ten list, too. :) http://throughthegateway.blogspot.co.uk/

    I really want to read 'Cinder' and 'Splintered'! And I should definitely check out some of the New Adult titles. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallowed and The Immortal Rules is on my list as well! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splintered looks like a great read. I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only one of those I've read is Cinder and I LOVED it. I'll have to check out those other books on your top ten list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I've read only Before I Wake, and as I think you already know, I loved it :) I still need to read the rest of these...

    My Fav Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny 'cause every one of these is on my tbr, lol. I preordered Splintered and CANNOT wait til it gets here! The day I go to the mailbox and find it waiting for me will be the greatest day ever! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, from a new GFC follower.

    A great selection: I haven’t read all of these, but quite a few are on my TBR list! :)

    My Top 10 Reads: http://coffeecookiesandchilipeppers.blogspot.com/2012/12/top-10-of-2012-best-books-read-in-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Slammed and Point of Retreat are on top of my list too!:) I'm so excited for the 3rd book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been seeing Easy and Hoover's books around the blogosphere and heard good things. I just read a review of Easy on another blog and the blogger LOVED it. They are all now on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete