May 6, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday(171): The Lies About Truth

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The book I´m waiting this week is

The Lies About Truth by Courtney C. Stevens
Release date: November 3rd 2015
Sadie Kingston, is a girl living in the aftermath. A year after surviving a car accident that killed her friend Trent and left her body and face scarred, she can’t move forward. The only person who seems to understand her is Trent’s brother, Max.

As Sadie begins to fall for Max, she's unsure if she is truly healed enough to be with him — even if Max is able to look at her scars and not shy away. But when the truth about the accident and subsequent events comes to light, Sadie has to decide if she can embrace the future or if she'll always be trapped in the past. 

Why I'm Waiting?
Last year I read Faking Normal and The Blue-Haired Boy written by this author and I liked them both, so I can´t wait to read more of Courtney´s books.

What book are you waiting this week?
Leave your WOW links

5 comments:

  1. I saw this cover at my local bookstore the other day! It sounds like a really bittersweet story! I'm really interested to see how Sadie 'heals' her mind and soul from an accident like that. Lovely post & thanks for sharing!
    Sherry@theBloggityBLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, these sound interesting, but maybe a little sad for my preferences.
    ~Ailsa @ The Book Bundle
    My WoW post

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally new to me. I'm definitely adding this to my tbr! great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool pick. Faking Normal is still on my shelf waiting to be read. Maybe I'll pick this one up when it comes out and binge read Courtney :) Thanks for sharing!

    Happy Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pick! Totally new to me! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but I hope that you will thoroughly enjoy this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete