February 20, 2017

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Date.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading 
Once Burned (Night Prince #1) by Jeaniene Frost (4/5 stars)
Better off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg (4/5 stars)

 Currently reading
Shadowcaster (Shattered Realms #2) by Cinda Williams Chima

What I´m going to read next?

What are you reading today?
Leave me your links!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh nice!! I loooove Vlad's book! Cannot wait for his final one later this month! And ooooh!! With All My Soul!! I adored this series! Thought the ending was very well done! Hope you enjoy it too!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete