February 14, 2017

Top Ten Favorite Book Couples

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Favorite Book Couples
(in no particular order)

These are some of my favorites couples from my favorites books and in my opinion they´re right for each other..
SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS!
There are some couples that didn´t got together until the last book of the series.

Anna and Étienne from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Adrian and Sydney from Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead

Addison and Trevor from Pivot Point duology by Kasie West

Chloe and Derek from Darkest Powers trilogy by Kelley Armstrong

Princess Raisa and Han from Seven Realms series by Cinda Williams Chima

Iolanthe and Prince Titus from The Elemental trilogy by Sherry Thomas

Queen Elisa and Hector from Fire and Thorns trilogy by Rae Carson

Darla and Alex fron Ashfall series by Mike Mullin 

Kate and Curran from Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews

Elena and Clayton from Women of the Otherworld series by Kelley Armstrong

Honorable mentions:
Tessa and Jem from The Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare
Simon and Blue from Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
Allison and Zeke from Blood of Eden trilogy by Julie Kagawa
Cinder and Prince Kai from The Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer

Which are your favorite book couples?
Leave me your links!

3 comments:

  1. Aww!! Chloe and Derek! I loved those two too! As well as Elena and Clay! They're my favorite Otherworld couple! Great topic and picks!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember wanting to read Pivot Point and I never did!

    ReplyDelete