January 9, 2018

Ten Books I Meant To Read In 2017 But Didn't Get To

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish

Ten Books We Meant To Read In 2017 But Didn't Get To 
(and totally plan to get to in 2018)
(in no particular order)

This year I really need to continue with all the series and/or trilogies that I had already started, so I can begin to read some others book series.
Boundless (Unearthly #3) by Cynthia Hand
Goddess (Starcrossed #3) by Josephine Angelini
Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before #3) by Jenny Han
I really need to finish these trilogies this year......only one book to finish them.

Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

And also some adult book series.


What book you plan to read in 2018?
Leave me your link in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. I really need to get back to Ilona Andrews books. I'm behind in just about every series I follow. I want to read the Kelley Armstrong book too. I'm so bad about series. I love them so much that I have a gazillion started and a small few finished ortl that I am caught up on. One of these days... I hope you get to all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to give the Lux and The Mortal Instruments series another try this year :) I loved the first 3 books of Charley Davidson! I should resume that one s well :) great list of books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice ones!! Seeing quite a few on here that I loved! I did manage to binge the remaining Charley Davidson books in the last few weeks of the year. Eleventh Grave has a bit of a cliffhanger...and Twelfth Grave has a WHOPPER of a cliffhanger! Just to warn you! Lol!

    Seeing a few series finales in the top rows! Hope you can get to all of these this year!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Starcrossed is one of the series I want to start in 2018. I hope they are good.

    ReplyDelete