January 16, 2018

Top Books I Want to Read in 2018

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish, but since January 2018 is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl

Bookish Goals For 2018
(in no particular order)
My main goal of this year is to read more books from my bookshelves and finally finish some of the trilogies or series that I´ve started.
These are some of the series I need to continue or finish in 2018.
Boundless (Unearthly #3) by Cynthia Hand
Goddess (Starcrossed #3) by Josephine Angelini
Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Ashes to Ashes (Burn for Burn #3) by Jenny Han, Siobhan Vivian 
And also some adult book series.
Deceptions (Cainsville #3) by Kelley Armstrong
Magic Binds (Kate Daniels #9) by Ilona Andrews
Eleventh Grave in Moonlight (Charley Davidson #11) by Darynda Jones


Other books I want start reading
Burn for Me (Hidden Legacy #1) by Ilona Andrews

And I also want to read one or two classics, not sure which one yet.
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
Persuasion by Jane Austen

What book do you plan to read in 2018?
Leave me your link in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. OOoh nice ones!! Read a few of these, like the top row, Darynda's series--finally got caught up in that one!--and Kelley's series! Love her books! I think I have a few Otherworld anthologies and one or two of her standalone YA books that I need to read too to be caught up with her! Good luck to you!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete