September 3, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday (137): Beware the Wild

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The book I´m waiting this week is

Beware the Wild by Natalie C. Parker
Release date: October 21st 2014
It's an oppressively hot and sticky morning in June when Sterling and her brother, Phin, have an argument that compels him to run into the town swamp -- the one that strikes fear in all the residents of Sticks, Louisiana. Phin doesn't return. Instead, a girl named Lenora May climbs out, and now Sterling is the only person in Sticks who remembers her brother ever existed.

Sterling needs to figure out what the swamp's done with her beloved brother and how Lenora May is connected to his disappearance -- and loner boy Heath Durham might be the only one who can help her.

This debut novel is full of atmosphere, twists and turns, and a swoon-worthy romance.

What book are you waiting this week?
Leave your WOW links

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I haven't heard of this one until now but it sounds right up my alley. Full of twist and turns and swoon-worthy romance? Sign me up! Thanks for putting this on my radar, Adriana. Have a fab Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh that's a new to me one! Gorgeous cover too! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard a lot of great things about this one! And I can never say no to a good mystery read. Awesome pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard a few mixed reviews for this one, but I cannot help but think that it sounds great!
    Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES please. The synopsis sounds fantastic and the cover is wonderful. Can't wait for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure about this one....getting a bit tired of the over-romanced books but I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete