November 17, 2014

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? - Anti Bullying Week Readathon

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

I´m participating in the Anti Bullying Week Readathon, is hosted by Sarah Churchill from 17-23 November.
You can check her Youtube announcement video -  here
And other information in the Goodreads group - here

Finished reading


Currently reading

I´m currently in 50% of the book,.

What I´m going to read next?

I´m not a fast reader so obviously I´m not going to read all this books but I´m going to pick from this list and see how many I can read, All of them have less than 300 pages so I´m optimist about them. 


What are you reading today? 
Leave me your links!

Have a great week!


Don´t forget to enter my current giveaway:
November New Release Giveaway Hop (INTL) - HERE

6 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Hope you enjoyed Full Blooded! Love that series! Happy Reading this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twisted is funny, and brutally honest. I hope you'll enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everybody Sees the Ants was great. Speak is a must read too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, Stitching Snow! I cannot wait to hear what you think of it!

    I really love This Song Will Save Your Life, so I hope you'll get to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not read a single one of these books. Not a one. But I am looking forward to Stitching Snow, and This Song Will Save Your Life!

    ReplyDelete