March 16, 2015

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading
I enjoyed Insurgent, but I didn´t love it as much as Divergent. Tris and Four are at odds with each other during great part of the book.

I LOVED Liars Inc. it´s a great YA thriller, and the least you now about it the better.

Reviews to come.

What I´m going to read next?


What are you reading today? 
Leave me your links!

5 comments:

  1. So many great books, enjoy reading them! I'm currently reading Blue Birds which is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, boy...if you're bothered by how Tris & Four are at odds with each other in Insurgent, you might want to prepare yourself for Allegiant. Just a warning. I really want to read Liars, Inc! Happy reading this week!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My It's Minday! post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, yes. That killed me in Insurgent as well! Michelle makes a fair point about Allegiant as well, but I feel like one of the few who wasn't upset with things. At least to the same extent!

    Hope you enjoy your reads this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the ARC for All the Rage and I hope to read it soon as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't love Insurgent as much as Divergent either, not sure how much it had to do with Tris and Four not seeing eye to eye though. I really want to read both Liars, Inc. and All the Rage! Someday, I'll read all of Courtney Summers's books.

    ReplyDelete