September 8, 2015

Ten Finished Series I Have YET to Finish

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish

Ten Finished Series I Have YET to Finish
(in no particular order)

Okay, I´m assuming that todays´s topic is about series that I´ve started but I haven´t finished.
I own seven books from this list and those had been on my TBR list for a long time but some times I just don´t want the series to end.
Boundless (Unearthly #3) by Cynthia Hand
Goddess (Starcrossed #3) by Josephine Angelini

Dead Silence (The Body Finder #4) by Kimberly Derting
Allegiant (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth


Ashes to Ashes (Burn for Burn #3) by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
Echoes of Us (The Hybrid Chronicles #3) by Kat Zhang
Angel Fever (Angel #3) by L.A. Weatherly


The Last Guardian (Artemis Fowl #8) by Eoin Colfer

What finished series you have yet to read?
Leave me your link in the comments. 

9 comments:

  1. The only one I have finished from your list is Allegiant. I do want to read the Burn for Burn series though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read the first 3 than 5 & 6 & 9! All were great series! Hope you get to read and finish them soon!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually need to finish a few of these, myself. I could have easily picked more than ten. Good luck with these!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about not wanting a series to end! I haven't read these books. I'm up in the air about reading the Divergent series. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)
    -Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed the Unearthly trilogy. I hope that you manage to finish these books soon, thank you for stopping by my blog yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two things: Angel Fever, Unearthly. Gah. Love triangles are total series killers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to try some of Amy Plum's books. They sound fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I finished The Body Finder series, but I only really liked the first book. The series just didn't do much for me after that.

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT earlier this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've read Allegiant and If I Should Die. I really liked If I Should Die (though I think the second book was probably my favorite, it was still quite good!), and well, we all know about Allegiant ;) Hope you get to read these soon!
    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete