November 14, 2015

Anti Bullying Week Readathon 2015 TBR


This year I´m participating again in the Anti Bullying Week Readathon. It´s hosted by Sarah Churchill from 16th-22nd November.

You can check her Youtube announcement video -  here
And other information in the Goodreads group - here

Here’s My Anti Bullying Read-A-Thon TBR:
Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli 
Wonder (Wonder #1) by R.J. Palacio

I´m not a fast reader so obviously I´m not going to read all this books but I´m going to pick from this list and see how many I can read, all of them have less than 320 pages so I´m optimist about them. 

Have you read any of these books?
All recommendations are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment