November 16, 2015

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Date.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading

What I´m going to read next?
My Anti Bullying Read-A-Thon TBR (blog post - here)
Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli 
Wonder (Wonder #1) by R.J. Palacio

What are you reading today?
Leave me your links!

3 comments:

  1. I have heard that Kresley Cole's books are very good but I have not sampled one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have that Kresley Cole's series somewhere. I just haven't gotten around to reading them. I'm reading Midnight Sun by Jo Nesbo. Happy reading, Adriana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted to read Speak for some time so I'm interested to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete