October 25, 2016

Top 5 favorite thriller/mystery novels

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish.

Top 5 favorite thriller/mystery novels
(in no particular order)

I don´t like the genre horror whether are movies or books, I get afraid easily, so I just avoid them. That´s why instead of horror novels I decided to do my Top 5 about thriller/mystery books.

The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn

Far from You by Tess Sharpe


Leave me your links!

Hi, I'm undecided and I don´t know which book read this week. Have you read any of these books?
Please, recommend me a thriller/mystery book.

6 comments:

  1. I don't know why I didn't think to add The Girl On The Train to my list! Great Top Ten :D My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! Haven't read these but have heard of most of them! Great picks!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Dan Brown so much! Anything he has ever written should definitely be on the list! XD

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Several of these are on my TBR!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/10/25/top-ten-tuesday-80/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I read The Girl on the Train and I've been wanting to try Gillian Flynn. Far from You looks good too, I like that cover.

    As for recommendations, I'd go with The Blue by Lucy Clarke or City of the Lost by Kelley Armstrong, if you haven't read 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rebecca is good! Though, I'm very partial to any Sandra Brown's books as well. ;)

    Good luck, and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete