December 3, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (63): September - November

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga´s Reviews, which showcases the books we've purchased, won, borrowed and received in the mail. 

These are the books I got in the months of September, October and November.

FOR REVIEW
Tess of the Road by Rachel Hartman
Surprise Me by Sophie Kinsella
All the Beautiful Lies by Peter Swanson

Thanks to the publisher for the eARC.

GIFT
Rituals (Cainsville #5) by Kelley Armstrong
At the end of September was my birthday and I received this amazing book from my friend Mavel from the blog Mavel´s Ramblings.
Thank you!

BOUGHT
FOR MY KINDLE
The Mystery of Hollow Places by Rebecca Podos
The Dark Prophecy (The Trials of Apollo #2) by Rick Riordan
Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer

Hunted by Meagan Spooner
The Dire King (Jackaby #4) by William Ritter
Scythe (Arc of a Scythe #1) by Neal Shusterman

Nothing by Janne Teller
History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera
Heartless by Marissa Meyer

The Girl Who Drank the Moon by Kelly Barnhill


Fire Touched (Mercy Thompson #9) by Patricia Briggs
The Dragons of Nova (Loom Saga #2) by Elise Kova
One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles #3) by Ilona Andrews

The Night Stalker (Detective Erika Foster #2) by Robert Bryndza
Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane #1) by Elizabeth Hoyt
Eleventh Grave in Moonlight (Charley Davidson #11) by Darynda Jones

Good Boy (WAGs #1) by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy
Stay (WAGs #2) by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy
Till Death by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Proven Guilty (The Dresden Files #8) by Jim Butcher
Cold Days (The Dresden Files #14) by Jim Butcher
Wildfire (Hidden Legacy #3) by Ilona Andrews

The Fifth Season (The Broken Earth #1) by N.K. Jemisin

What books did you get?
Leave me your link in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. OOoh very nice!! I still need to get caught up with Charley! I am sooooo behind in that series!! I did read Scythe recently and really liked it! I hope you enjoy or enjoyed all the lovely new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I'm reading Tess of the Road right now and it's really good. I also LOVED The Dire King and The Girl Who Drank the Moon. Both of those are excellent. Your other books look fantastic too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome bookhaul! I love Kelley Armstrong books. Her writing is so good. I really want to read all of her books. New goal for 2018 :)

    ReplyDelete