December 12, 2017

Top Twelve Favorite Books of 2017

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish

Top Twelve Favorite Books of 2017
(in no particular order)
Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #3) by Laini Taylor (5/5 stars): I loved it! 
Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas (5/5 stars): This novel was a mind-blowing surprise, I loved it! A great mystery book. Review
Quintana of Charyn (Lumatere Chronicles #3) by Melina Marchetta (5/5 stars) : This year I read Froi of the Exiles and Quintana of Charyn of the Lumatere Chronicles and I LOVED them! both are 5/5 stars.


The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis (4.5/5 stars)
The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee (4.5/5 stars) Review
Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia (4.5/5 stars) Review

With All My Soul (Soul Screamers #7) by Rachel Vincent (4.5/5 stars)
Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer (4.5/5 stars): This year I read Cress and Winter and I loved them both!
Shadowcaster (Shattered Realms #2) by Cinda Williams Chima (4.5/5 stars): I loved this book! Review


One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress #2) by Jeaniene Frost (5/5 stars): This year I read the complete Night Huntress series and it´s a great series and all of them are 4 stars or more but my favorite was the second book.
Mistborn (Mistborn #1) by Brandon Sanderson (5/5 stars): Great beginning of a trilogy,
Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson #7) by Darynda Jones (5/5 stars): This year I read the sixth, seventh, eighth and ninth book of the Charley Davidson series and I really enjoyed them and my favorites are Sixth Grave on the Edge and Seventh Grave and No Body.

What are your favorite books of this year?
Leave me your link in the comments.

6 comments:

  1. Ooh Dangerous Girls was really good! I need to try Sanderson at some point too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently started the "Daughter of Smoke and Bone" trilogy and completely fell in love with it. My goal is to finish it by the end of 2017.

    Carmen`s Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Gentleman's Guide was one of my favorite books too! I loved the diversity and how fun the plot was. Mackenzi Lee's humor is definitely of my style, and I found Monty to be absolutely hilarious. He was my favorite character, actually. I am so glad there will be a spin-off following Felicity. I could not bear the thought that this would be it! I NEED MORE. Also, next time, I'm going to try the audiobook if it's narrated by the same person when they release future books. I hope so. <3

    The Female of the Species was my absolute favorite book of the year!!!

    Here's my TTT: https://bookslikewolves.wixsite.com/blog/single-post/2017/12/12/Blogmas-Day-12-Top-17-Books-of-2017

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gentleman’s Guide and Eliza and Her Monsters are on my TBR list. I’m glad to see you liked them.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read Eliza and Her Monsters! I adore the cover! No, that's not the only reason I want to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to finish the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series! I enjoyed the first book immensely, and feel like I should read it again before starting the others. The Lunar Chronicles is something else I've been meaning to read. I read Heartless this year and loved it! I keep seeing books by Brandon Sanderson, but I haven't read anything by that author yet. I guess I need to look into it!

    Do You Dog-ear?

    ReplyDelete