June 26, 2018

Book Series I Don’t Plan to Finish

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish but now is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl

Top Book Series I Don’t Plan to Finish (but I can change my mind)
(in no particular order)
YOUNG ADULT
Trilogies/series that I read the first book but I never bought the second book and now a lot of time has passed.
Alienated trilogy by Melissa Landers
Undertow trilogy by Michael Buckley
The Blackcoat Rebellion trilogy by Aimee Carter

The Naturals Series by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
The Arcana Chronicles Series by Kresley Cole
The Program Series by Suzanne Young 

Everneath Trilogy by Brodi Ashton
Mara Dyer Trilogy by Michelle Hodkin
Curse Workers by Holly Black 

Worldwalker Trilogy by Josephine Angelini

ADULT
Trilogies/series that I read the first book but I never bought the second book and now a lot of time has passed.
Broken Destiny Trilogy by Jeaniene Frost 
Menagerie Trilogy by Rachel Vincent
Devil's Isle Trilogy by Chloe Neill

Black Dagger Brotherhood Series by J.R. Ward : The last book I read of this series was book 11 and I sort of lost interest.

Should I read any of these books?
Leave me your link in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. I totally forgot about the Alienated Trilogy By Melissa Landers! I read the first book and liked it very much, but somewhere along the year long wait for the sequel I lost interest. I haven't completely given up on it, but it's pretty low on my bookish priority reading list. BDB is also one of those series I'll end up going back to when a new book gets released and the story sounds interesting. Though I ended up loving the Black Dagger Legacy books. Have you checked those out? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I haven´t read Black Dagger Legacy, because I liked the original Brothers and JM, Blay and Qhuinn, but the new additions not so much and the last book I read was okay, only on the POV of Brothers or the Boys.

      Delete
  2. Oh man! I soooo need to read Frost's series! I fell behind after book 1 as well! Whelp! Seeing a few faves in your YA category that I feel sad that you don't want to continue but totally understand it! ;)

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete