June 25, 2018

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Date.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading
Ask Again Later by Liz Czukas (3.5/5 stars)
The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella (4.25/5 stars)
My Plain Jane (The Lady Janies #2) by Cynthia Hand, Jodi Meadows, Brodi Ashton (3.5 or 4 /5 stars)

Moon Called (Mercy Thompson #1) by Patricia Briggs (4/5 stars)

Currently reading

What I´m going to read next?
Charm & Strange by Stephanie Kuehn

What are you reading today?
Leave me your links!

3 comments:

  1. The Undomestic Goddess looks good & sounds like me..LOL

    http://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/06/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Storm Front is fun. If you like audiobooks, James Marsters reads the Dresden File books. He's fun to listen to. My weekly updates

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I've added The Undomestic Goddess and Charm and Strange to my "Want to Read" list! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete