April 12, 2012

Book Cover Battle

This new section or meme is call Book Cover Battle (I´m not sure about the name yet), the first time I saw it was at Books Passion for Life as UK vs US  and  Bookaholics book club as UK vs The World but because I don´t live in the UK,I can´t name it that way, so for now is Book Cover Battle .

My first battle is of the cover of Cinder.

Cinder by Marissa Meyer

US, UK                        vs                            Spain
Click on the image to go to Goodreads

I love both covers but my favorite is the Spanish. I love that the letter C in the spanish cover is a crescent moon and I love the dress and the shoes.

What do you think? Which is your favorite?

6 comments:

  1. I prefer the UK/US version. It seems more... polished? I simply love it.

    I don't really like Spanish cover (although it is by no means a bad cover) because there's a BJD doll on it and since I owned such dolls... it takes half of the magic for me. Mostly because I saw many gorgeous pics of these dolls and this shot is definitely not one of them. ;)

    Agnieszka @ Nook of Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one from the US, the one from Spain is just a little too amateurish for me.
    Janiera @ This is From My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love US..but the Spain cover is interesting as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the US one is kinda strange and would go with the Spanish edition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually really like the Spanish cover. I like the simplicity of the US one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The spanish version is beautiful

    ReplyDelete