February 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (33): Final Book In A Series or Trilogy I'm Dying To Read

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.


Top Ten Final Book In A Series/Trilogy I'm Dying To Read
(in no particular order)

This list is to kill two birds with one stone, because that way I make a list of the books that I plan to read for the 2014 Don’t Let It End Reading Challenge and make my Top Ten of this week, because even though it was supposed to be a Rewind topic, I decided to do a freebie topic.

These are books that will be published in 2014.


4. Sacrifice (Elemental #5) by Brigid Kemmerer 
5. Sunrise (Ashfall #3) by Mike Mullin

These books I already bought them but they´re still sitting on my bookshelf (or kindle) because I didn´t read them when they were released and been putting them off and kind of dread their ending.

8. With All My Soul (Soul Screamers #7) by Rachel Vincent
9. If I Should Die (Revenants #3) by Amy Plum
10. Boundless (Unearthly #3) by Cynthia Hand

I had other final books sitting of my bookshelf that didn´t make it to this list because I haven´t read its previous book, such as Allegiant by Veronica Roth, Champion by Marie Lu .

Honorable mentions : 
Ashes to Ashes (Burn for Burn #3) by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian


What final book in a series/trilogy are you dying to read?
Leave me your link in the comments.

Don´t forget to enter my current giveaway:
February New Release Giveaway Hop (INTL) - HERE.

12 comments:

  1. So many series here I should start reading; Daughter of Smoke and Bones series, Ashfall series etc. I am so excited about The Forever Song though absolutely love this series and after the cliffhanger ending of the second book I need me some answers! Great list :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/top-ten-tuesday-rewind-favourite-covers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many series I need to read! Come to me end of Mortal Instrumentssss. I just watched the movie which was no where near as bad as I was expecting it to be. Although the books are still undoubtably the best!!!!

    Check out my book review of A High Wind in Jamaica: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/02/a-high-wind-in-jamaica-book-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Boundless or Allegiant yet either. And I'm really nervous about Dreams of Gods and Monsters. I don't know why but I just hope it'll be a worthy ending. I'm also interested in how City of Heavenly Fire will be. How is she going to finish this series? The series ender I'm really dying to read is Ruin and Rising, the final book in The Grisha series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick. I did finish Into The Still Blue and definitely recommend you get to that soon... IT'S AMAZING! I think it might be my favourite of the three :) Nice list :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. City of Heavenly Fire! I so need closer on that series.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dreams of Gods and Monsters!!!! Yeah! I can't wait for that one. And I am definitely ready for City of Heavenly Fire. It is time for that series to have some closure for us. And Into the Still Blue is sitting on my shelf. I cannot wait for it, but I am hesitant. It is one of my all time favorite series, and I have seriously HIGH expectations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jean Auel''s last book in her Earth Children series. This series started in 1980 and finally the 6th and last book came out Nov 13. Still have not read it as I can't bear for ir to end.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There aren't many series I'm not caught up with. There are a few I dropped and would like to go back and start over like Anne of Green Gables, J.D. Robb's In Death series, Anne McCaffrey's Dragonriders of Pern, and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books! I, myself, cannot wait to read The Forever Song.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You gotta read With All My Soul! That book is amazing! I too need to make time for If I Should Die. Great list.

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with you on not wanting the Unearthly series to end. I read the first one, but can't bring myself to read the rest... I loved it too much and don't want to spoil the weird excitement I have over finishing the series someday. Thanks for visiting my TTT!

    Alexis

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping my by TTT - and sorry for the late reply!

    You'll absolutely love Boundless - it's just amazing! I haven't started the If I Die series, but they are on my bookshelf, and I'm part way through the Soul Screamers series, so that's a slowly but surely processes :)

    ReplyDelete