February 26, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday (112): On the Fence

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The book I´m waiting this week is


On the Fence by Kasie West 
Release date: July 1st 2014
She's a tomboy. He's the boy next door…

Charlie Reynolds can outrun, outscore, and outwit every boy she knows. But when it comes to being a girl, Charlie doesn't know the first thing about anything. So when she starts working at a chichi boutique to pay off a speeding ticket, she finds herself in a strange new world. To cope with the stress of her new reality, Charlie takes to spending nights chatting with her neighbor Braden through the fence between their yards. As she grows to depend on their nightly Fence Chats, she realizes she's got a bigger problem than speeding tickets-she's falling for Braden. She knows what it means to go for the win, but if spilling her secret means losing him for good, the stakes just got too high.

Fun, original, and endearing, On the Fence is a romantic comedy about finding yourself and finding love where you least expect.


Why I'm Waiting?
I loved Pivot Point and I´ve heard great things about The Distance Between Us, so this one is going to my TBR list.

What book are you waiting this week?
Leave your WOW links 

Don´t forget to enter my current giveaway:
February New Release Giveaway Hop (INTL) - HERE.

17 comments:

  1. I just read On the Fence yesterday, and I loved it! It was super cute and sweet story. I'm sure you'll love it too! :D

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG yes! This book. I have an arc that I will be reading soon. I can't wait!. I loved The Distance Between Us also. I haven't started reading the Pivot Point series yet, but I will get to them eventually. I hope you and I both enjoy reading On The Fence. Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds fun, sweet and just like something I'd need after a string of heavier books. Great pick this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to start this one soon!

    Check out our WOW.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like romantic comedies so this one is right up my alley. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet and perfect for a summer read!! Thanks for stopping by Book Hangovers Blabs Books earlier! Great Pick!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. i got a chance to read this one already and it's great! such a cute romance but the story was about the main character's growth first and foremost. awesome pick :)

    hope you can stop by my WoW Post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read my copy yet, and haven't read a Kasie West ( though, I think after I finish OTF, I'll be ordering her others.) Great pick! :)


    Here's mine


    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to read this! I wish I'd gotten approved for an ARC, but you can't get them all. :/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This totally just went on the TBR list! LOVE the sound of it! Great Pick. Thanks for stopping by earlier!

    Kristalyn @ The Sarcastic Palmtree
    Here's My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Saw this at another WoW today! While not my kind of read I still hope you enjoy it!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really, really dying to read this! Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds like the perfect contemporary, for me at least. The premise actually reminds me of My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick, and that is a book that I absolutely adored!

    ReplyDelete
  14. One of the books that I can't wait to read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would gladly read any book by Kasie West :)
    I cannot wait for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like Kasie West. This is a cute cover. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved The Distance Between Us and will definitely be looking forward to this book too. Hoping to read Pivot Point and Split Second next after hearing great things about those books too!

    ReplyDelete