December 14, 2015

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Date.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading
Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson (3.5/5 stars)
I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella (4.5/5 stars)
Hard as It Gets (Hard Ink #1) by Laura Kaye (3/5 stars)

Currently reading
Thicker Than Water by Brigid Kemmerer


What I´m going to read next?
Passenger (Passenger #1) by Alexandra Bracken
 Driven (Otherworld Stories #13.6) by Kelley Armstrong


What are you reading today?
Leave me your links!

4 comments:

  1. I am not a fan of YA but I did enjoy Speak and thought it was an important book for young adults to read. It has been a few years though. Have a great day.

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! I cannot wait to read The Passenger!! Happy Reading!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a good week and that the Sophie Kinsella was a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep seeing The Passenger...I hope you enjoy it.

    Hope your week has been good.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete