December 28, 2015

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Date.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading
Thicker Than Water by Brigid Kemmerer (3/5 stars)
Driven (Otherworld Stories #13.6) by Kelley Armstrong (4 or 4.5/5 stars)

For me reading on vacations or holidays is difficult due that I have my daughter at home and my husband is at home too, so I´m on family mode and I can´t find enough time to read or to blog.
On this month I´ve only manage to read so far 5 books and I hope to read 2 more.

Currently reading
Passenger (Passenger #1) by Alexandra Bracken

What I´m going to read next?

Hatchet (Brian's Saga #1) by Gary Paulsen

What are you reading today?
Leave me your links!

1 comment:

  1. OOh nice! I have Passenger that I plan to read soonish, though I did hear from someone that the ARC may not be as enjoyable. Or the reviewer just didn't enjoy it as much as she had hoped. So deliberating on what to do!! LOL!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete