December 29, 2015

Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The First Half of 2016

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The First Half of 2016
(in no particular order)
Riders (Riders #1) by Veronica Rossi
This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity #1) by Victoria Schwab

Ruined (Untitled #1) by Amy Tintera
Flamecaster (Shattered Realms #1) by Cinda Williams Chima
The Dark Days Club (Lady Helen #1) by Alison Goodman

The Great Hunt by Wendy Higgins
Glass Sword (Red Queen #2) by Victoria Aveyard
The King Slayer (The Witch Hunter #2) by Virginia Boecker


The Shadow Queen (Ravenspire #1) by C.J. Redwine

What books are looking forward to read in 2016?
Leave me your link in the comments.

5 comments:

  1. Hell Yes Riders and This Savage Song! I need both of those in my life! Shadow Queen and FlameCaster sound awesome as well :D Oh and I MUST read Red Queen - hopefully before Glass Sword comes out! Fantastic picks here^^ and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truthwitch is one I'm hoping to read early in 2016, and I like the covers of both The Great Hunt and Glass sword. Those both look good also...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice! I apparently forgot quite a few of these books for the first half! LOL!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Riders was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/12/29/top-ten-tuesday-37/

    ReplyDelete
  5. King Slayer should've been on my list. I can't believe I forgot about that as well, Savage Song. Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy these!

    ReplyDelete