July 15, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (61): April - June

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga´s Reviews, which showcases the books we've purchased, won, borrowed and received in the mail. 

These are the books I got in the months of April, May and June.

FOR REVIEW
Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
I See You by Clare Mackintosh

 This Darkness Mine by Mindy McGinnis
They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera
Hello, Sunshine by Leila Howland

Thanks to the publisher for the eARCs.

BOUGHT
FOR MY KINDLE
A Study in Charlotte (Charlotte Holmes #1) by Brittany Cavallaro
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan

The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Replica (Replica #1) by Lauren Oliver
What You Always Wanted (If Only . . . #8) by Kristin Rae

Perfect Lies (Mind Games #2) by Kiersten White
The Girl at Midnight (The Girl at Midnight #1) by Melissa Grey
The Shadow Hour (The Girl at Midnight #2) by Melissa Grey

The Weight of Water by Sarah Crossan
Send by Patty Blount
And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga #1) by Kiersten White

The Power (Titan #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Lethal by Sandra Brown
A Bend in the Road by Nicholas Sparks

Anansi Boys (American Gods #2) by Neil Gaiman
Sleeping Giants (Themis Files #1) by Sylvain Neuvel
Warrior Witch (The Malediction Trilogy #3) by Danielle L. Jensen

The Rook (The Checquy Files #1) by Daniel O'Malley
Stiletto (The Checquy Files #2) by Daniel O'Malley

Friction by Sandra Brown
The Alchemists of Loom (Loom Saga #1) by Elise Kova
And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie

What books did you get?
Leave me your link in the comments.

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! Lots of pretties the past few months! See some good ones! Loved Grey's trilogy and I STILL need to start this series by Jennifer! So vastly behind on her books! It sickens me! I might need to rethink my next read! LOL!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been hoarding! :)

    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it looks like you stocked up! I see a lot of Harper books - the publisher always has such great books publishing every season. I loved The Girl at Midnight. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice variety in your haul. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, awesome haul. I've not heard the best things about A Study in Charlotte but I still want to read it someday. The covers for The Girl at Midnight series is really great. I sure hope you enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete