July 25, 2017

Ten Completed Book Series I Have YET to Finish

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish

Ten Completed Book Series I Have YET to Finish
(in no particular order)

Okay, I´m assuming that the topic is about series that I´ve started but I haven´t finished and I´ve yet to read the last book in the series.
This list is only of books I own and that I´ve read all the books of the series or trilogy except the last one. Some times I just don´t want the series to end.
Boundless (Unearthly #3) by Cynthia Hand
Dead Silence (The Body Finder #4) by Kimberly Derting
Shine (Shade #3) by Jeri Smith-Ready


We'll Always Have Summer (Summer #3) by Jenny Han
Ashes to Ashes (Burn for Burn #3) by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
Allegiant (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth

Frost Like Night (Snow Like Ashes #3) by Sara Raasch

Which book should I read first?
or
What completed series you have yet to read?
Leave me your link in the comments. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice topic! I've read the top row, Dead Silence, and Alleigant, but I still need to finish the Snow like Ashes trilogy! I need to read book 2 still! Great picks!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never finished Allegiant either. And oh my gosh love that cover of Goddess!

    ReplyDelete