July 26, 2012

Book Cover Battle #16


This section or meme is call Book Cover Battle, the first time I saw it was at Books Passion for Life as UK vs US  and  Bookaholics book club as UK vs The World but because I don´t live in the UK, I can´t name it that way, so for now is Book Cover Battle .

This week book cover battle is


Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
Click on the image to go to Goodreads
Australia
US





Spain
UK


My favorites is the US cover.
What do you think? Which is your favorite?

12 comments:

  1. I really like the UK cover. The US cover is probably my second favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to go with the UK cover. To me it just looks more inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going with the US cover, and then the Australian cover. I am not a big fan of the other 2. I think I would like the UK cover a lot better if it was all graffiti, instead of graffiti and the girl. She is distracting. Thanks for another Book Cover Battle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Without the US cover - I love it so much, and it's perfect for the book :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol ok, I meant to write without doubt the US cover is my fav lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. The US cover. Followed by AUS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the Australia one. Can for spraying Graffiti

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to go with the US cover on this one.
    The Australian one is kind of too simple for my liking. Simple isn't a bad thing though. Just in this case, I don't really like it.
    The UK cover is nice. I like the background and the font for the title.
    Spain's cover is okay. Not my favorite though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that the Australian one gets your attention better, the US one I have to look at more closely to see. I like them both, though.

    ReplyDelete