May 9, 2013

Book Cover Battle #43: The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines

This section or meme is call Book Cover Battle, the first time I saw it was at Books Passion for Life as UK vs US  and  Bookaholics book club as UK vs The World but because I don´t live in the UK, I can´t name it that way, so for now is Book Cover Battle .

This week book cover battle is

The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines 
Click on the image to go to Goodreads
US (self-pub)                                           US (new)

UK (original)                                     US (extended and uncut)

Australia                                        Spain

This time my I like all the covers, perhaps my least favorite is the self-published from the United States. But I have a weakness for black and white pictures/covers, so my favorites are the new US cover and the UK (Extended & Uncut) cover.

What do you think? Which is your favorite? 

6 comments:

  1. The girl in the Australia and Spain covers looks WAY too young... like 13 maybe. It makes me uncomfortable. The UK covers look like a movie poster, which I like but I wish the guy looked more manly. His skin looks too smooth and his arms could be a little more muscular for me. I like both US versions, but the self-pub'd one does seem like it's about a different book.

    I guess I vote for the US publisher released one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the one from Spain, just for the cool sounding title! Chico Malo? And the cover is pretty awesome :)

    Emily @ Counting in Bookcases

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the new US cover:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The UK cover is steamy. I like the new US cover the best. The old US cover looks like another book I have seen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to go with the US (self-pub). The other ones seem very generic. The self-pub one is so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always liked the US self-pub cover of this one. Guess that's because I'm not really a fan of these covers that feature a girl all wrapped around a guy like they're making out or about to start making out.

    I also like the Aussie cover here as well.

    ReplyDelete