May 29, 2013

WOW (78): Just Like Fate by Cat Patrick & Suzanne Young

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The book I´m waiting this week is

Just Like Fate by Cat Patrick & Suzanne Young
Release date: August 27th 2013
Caroline is at a crossroads. Her grandmother is sick, maybe dying. Like the rest of her family, Caroline's been at Gram's bedside since her stroke. With the pressure building, all Caroline wants to do is escape--both her family and the reality of Gram's failing health. So when Caroline's best friend offers to take her to a party one fateful Friday night, she must choose: stay by Gram's side, or go to the party and live her life.

The consequence of this one decision will split Caroline's fate into two separate paths--and she's about to live them both.

Friendships are tested and family drama hits an all-new high as Caroline attempts to rebuild old relationships, and even make a few new ones. If she stays, her longtime crush, Joel, might finally notice her, but if she goes, Chris, the charming college boy, might prove to be everything she's ever wanted.

Though there are two distinct ways for her fate to unfold, there is only one happy ending...

Why I'm Waiting?
Even though the synopsis is kind of weird, I can´t wait to read it because this book sounds like the movie Sliding doors even the cover looks like cover of the DVD.

What book are you waiting this week?
Leave your WOW links


Don´t forget to enter to my current giveaway:
May New Release Giveaway Hop (INTL) - HERE.

7 comments:

  1. Nice pick! Haven't seen this before, but I like the synopsis.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds amazing. I have heard of a few books with a similar idea to this.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a really interesting book :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds really interesting! Nice pick! Check out my WoW too : http://www.mnkbooklife.blogspot.com/2013/05/waiting-on-wednesday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool book of choice. :) I like the authors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one sounds absolutely fantastic. And I really like the cover. I think that I will add this one to my TBR, too! And another one.... It is almost ridiculous, how long that list is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sound great~! I hope it doesnt disappoint :D

    ReplyDelete