May 6, 2013

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading
I liked True, you can read my review - here.

I´m a big fan of Kelley Armstrong, I love the world where this story takes place! is the same world/universe as Women of Otherworld and Darkest Powers. 

I´m addicted to new adult books. Hopeless and On the Island are AMAZING!! You must read these books. I loved them!!

Currently reading

What I´m going to read next? 

What are you reading today? 
Leave me your links!

Have a great week! 

7 comments:

  1. Awesome week! The only one I've read from these is The Gathering, but the rest are on my TBR.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put Twerp as my book discovery. I hope you love it! Everyone loves Hopeless... I must get it already (:
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You managed to get a lot read this week! I read and loved Kelley Armstrong's Women of the Otherworld books but haven't got around to reading anything else by her yet. Really must do that soon.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're the second blog that featured Twerp this week! I need to put it on my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got Twerp, but I haven't started it yet. I'm reading The Lost Code by Kevin Emerson.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear interesting things about twerp. I may have to look into it more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Kelley Armstrong books too. I have just started reading new adult books and I'll have to add those to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete