May 27, 2013

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading

Currently reading


What I´m going to read next? 


What are you reading today? 
Leave me your links!

Have a great week! 


Don´t forget to enter to my current giveaway:
May New Release Giveaway Hop (INTL) - HERE.

8 comments:

  1. In the After sounds a little horrifying , I hope you enjoy it!

    Have a fab reading week!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your This Girl review:)

    I'm currently re-reading the Mediator Series by Meg Cabot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been seeing The Program around a lot. I'm going to have to check that one out. Come see my Monday Report. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. In The After sounds AMAZING. Love the cover. Enjoy your reads!


    My reads for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the after looks really great. I hope you liked the Program! I look forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paper Towns by John Green. It looks promising and I absolutely love The Fault in our Stars but I couldnt really say the same thing for Looking for Alaska. ANyway, The Program looks good! I might read it too :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm currently reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer and Anna Karenina by Tolstoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man oh man, am I looking forward to reading your review of The Program. Heck, I am just looking forward to reading it for myself. It sounds like it could become a favorite, and I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete