May 24, 2012

Book Cover Battle #7

This section or meme is call Book Cover Battle, the first time I saw it was at Books Passion for Life as UK vs US  and  Bookaholics book club as UK vs The World but because I don´t live in the UK,I can´t name it that way, so for now is Book Cover Battle .

This week book cover battle is

The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson

US                                                           UK                                         Spain
Click on the image to go to Goodreads

If I had to choose one that would be the US cover, but in truth they don´t catch my eye.


What do you think? Which is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. My favorite is the US cover! I think its prettier than the other two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Spain cover :)

    ReplyDelete